Read the Case Study for “Johnny” and review/score the DSM-5 Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-Cutting Symptom Measure—Child Age 6–17 form completed by the mother (attached).
Consider the following when reviewing the form:
- What information do you gather from the data in this instrument?
- What will you do with the information from the Level 1 Measure?
- Utilize the DSM-5 Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-Cutting Symptom Measure—Child Age 6–17 Measure – to differentiate between issues associated with typical childhood behaviors and clinically-significant psychopathology.
- Would you assess that “Johnny” needs a formal referral to a pediatric psychiatrist/psychologist/counselor?
- Assign the appropriate DSM-5 diagnoses for “Johnny” in descending order, from the dominant, to the least dominant.
- What diagnostic impression do you reach based on the information gathered about Johnny? What is your rationale for ruling-out other diagnoses?
Write a 500-750-word paper about Johnny and your findings. Include the following in your paper:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The appropriate DSM-5 diagnoses for “Johnny” in descending order from the dominant, to the least dominant, and an explanation for your analysis.
- A rationale regarding why other diagnoses were excluded.
- A discussion regarding if you would assess that “Johnny” needs a formal referral to a pediatric psychiatrist/psychologist/counselor and the reasoning for your choice.
- Include least five scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper to substantiate your findings