A 65 year-old female patient who was diagnosed with an intracapsular hip fracture and has undergone a hip replacement surgery. The patient
stated that her injury occurred when she slipped on the floor of her bathroom. She was previously diagnosed with type 2 diabetes mellitus and is
on oral anti-diabetic medications.
–This is only a suggestion! You can select any scenario that will be best presented.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Note: There is a sample essay I will attach to help with the format I seek. That one is for someone who worked in the children’s unit but got a
good grade upon submission. I believe we can do better
Students will complete a case study which discusses the provision and coordination of person-centred care linked to a real person they have
cared for whilst on clinical placement.
Case study instructions;
• Utilise the Clinical Reasoning Cycle (Levett-Jones, 2013) (a clinical decision making framework) to plan and evaluate person-centred care
• Considering the person’s situation, collect, process and present related health information
• Identify and prioritise at least three (3) nursing problems/issues based on the health assessment data that you have identified for the person
at the centre of care.
• Establish goals for priority of nursing care as related to the nursing problem/issues identified.
• Discuss the nursing care of the person; link it to assessment data and history.
• Evaluate your nursing care strategies to justify the nursing care provided.
• Reflect on the person’s outcomes.