You will need EBOOK
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
If you haven’t already, make sure you have read the Module Overview page, read the reading assignments, and viewed the lectures/presentations.
These are three short essay questions. Answers can be found in the reading assignments and lectures. (Do not use outside resources to answer these questions.) They are due on Sunday night by 11:55pm.
Please use bullet points if appropriate. For example, if a question asks for three things, use this format to answer –
Question #1 (5 points):
1. What are the two purposes of the registration statement required for an IPO?
2. What four key pieces of information must it contain?
3. Why do you think each of these fours items of information are important to investors?
4. What are the three steps in the registration process after the registration statement? Why are each of these steps important?
Question #2 (5 points):
You are in charge of accounts receivables for your company (i.e. collecting money from unpaid invoices). Some of the debts are more than 90 days past due so you decide to turn the 90+ days receivables over to a collection agency to collect on them.
1. What are the ten activities that your collection agency may not do pursuant to federal law?
2. Why are these protections important?
3. Would you change any of them?
Question #3 (5 points):
1. What are the respective purposes of securities law, antitrust law, and consumer law? Who do they seek to protect?
2. For each of the three areas, state two problems/abuses that the particular area of law seeks to fix.
3. Name two federal statutes in each of the three areas of law.