ideas behind the seven modern perspectives, and what were the important
contributions of Skinner, Maslow, and Rogers?
61. The psychodynamic perspective was based on the
work of ________________.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
62. Professor Wenches approaches
questions about human behavior from a perspective that emphasizes unconscious
processes within the individual, such as inner forces or conflicts. It is most
likely that she accepts which of the following psychological approaches?
a) social-cognitive learning
d) psychodynamic approach
63. Who claimed that behavior is affected by
b) Sigmund Freud
B. F. Skinner
d) Wilhelm Wundt
64. You attend a lecture by apsychologist who uses terms such as free will and self-actualization. Which psychological perspective is most consistent
with the points the psychologist presented?
65. Self-actualization was part of which of the
b) cognitive perspective
Which perspective focuses on free will and self-actualization?
c) cognitive perspective
67. Humanist Abraham Maslow
suggests that when people self-actualize they
a) develop to their
b) avoid negative
consequences of behavior.
c) seek maximum reward
for all their behaviors.
d) learn from their
mistakes and move on.
68. In the early part of the past century,
psychologists who broke down thought processes into their basic elements and
analyzed them were called structuralists. What term might we use to describe
psychologists with similar interests today?