41. Distrust, disrespect, and animosity pertain to which component of indirect costs associated with mismanaged organizational stress?
A. Quality of work relations
B. Participation and membership
C. Performance on the job
D. Communication breakdowns
42. _____ is (are) the emotional engagement that people feel toward and organization.
B. Employee engagement
43. Engagement fuels which of the following:
A. identification with the success of the company.
B. discretionary efforts.
C. concern for quality.
D. all of the above.
44. Which of the following is NOT an element of attitudes?
45. In retailing, there is a chain of cause and effect running from employee behavior to customer behavior to:
A. manager attitudes.
C. job satisfaction.
D. behavior costing.
46. SYSCO developed a work climate/employee engagement survey built around the
A. organizational goals
B. training and development
C. 5-STAR principles
D. organizational mission
47. What led SYSCO executives to pay attention to the human capital indices?A. A correlation between work climate/employee engagement scores, productivity, retention, and pretax earnings.
B. A causation that higher sales lead to higher employee engagement
C. The LAMP model
D. The downturn in the economy
48. Any failure of an employee to report for or to remain at work as scheduled regardless of reason is:
A. protected under FMLA.
D. allowed in work-life programs.
49. Any failure of an employee to report for or to remain at work as scheduled is called
A. Leveraged worker cost
B. Lost wage metric
50. The leading cause of absenteeism in the United States is:
A. entitlement mentality.
C. family-related issues.
D. personal illness.
courseworkresearch.com is an online academic writing platform that provides extensive assistance to graduate school students as they work through their research projects, papers and dissertations. courseworkresearch.com gives students access to experienced professionals who can provide the help they need in a timely and efficient manner. The service offers a wide range of services, including editing, proofreading, formatting, researching and more that can give students the confidence they need to write the perfect paper or dissertation for their chosen subject matter.
Services Offered by courseworkresearch.com
courseworkresearch.com offers a wealth of different services designed to make research projects easier for graduate school students. These include editing, proofreading, formatting and researching services, all tailored specifically for graduate-level studies such as PhDs or Master’s degrees in any field from business administration to engineering or even psychology – all with the aim of helping busy students find success in their academics without having to sacrifice other important commitments like family time or work hours towards earning a living wage outside of college hours.
The Benefits of Using courseworkresearch.com
Using courseworkresearch.com gives you access to experts from all over the world who are highly qualified and experienced in helping graduate-level students to complete successful projects in various fields quickly and efficiently – something that would otherwise be difficult, if not impossible, given tight deadlines associated with most Ph.D./Master’s degree programs today. Moreover, using this platform makes it easier for students to keep up with multiple research tasks simultaneously since there are so many different experts available on tap at any one time – no longer will you have to put off studying one topic while focusing on another because of lack of resources! Additionally, having access to professional editors, proofreaders, but also formatters means that quality control standards aren’t sacrificed when finishing major pieces – since these individuals understand what makes up good academic writing better than anyone else and can offer guidance on how best one should go about making improvements along those lines. Finally, there is also an added cost-saving benefit associated with utilizing coursework research essays compared to hiring an independent contractor (which could potentially run into thousands depending on length/complexity).
This service allows users only pay for what students need, which tends to be much lower overall because customers pay per hour rather than project basis, thus resulting to greater financial flexibility, especially for those just starting out postgraduate studies looking to conserve some pennies here there whenever possible!