21) Brand advertising is also known as ________ advertising.
E) public service
22) ________ advertising is sent from one business to another.
23) ________ advertising focuses on establishing a corporate identity or winning the public over to the organization’s point of view.
C) Public service
24) Charities, foundations, associations, hospitals, orchestras, museums, and religious institutions advertise for customers, members, volunteers, and donations and other forms of program participation using which major type of advertising?
25) Which major type of advertising is used to communicate a message on behalf of some good cause, such as stopping drug abuse, and is usually created by advertising professionals free of charge with the necessary time and space often donated by the media?
B) societal role
E) public service
26) An advertising ________ is a set of related ads that are variations on a theme.
27) In the evolution of advertising, which of the following came before the Early Age of Agencies?
A) the Early Age of Print
B) the Scientific Era
C) the Creative Revolution
D) the Era of Accountability
E) the Era of Integration
28) In the evolution of advertising, P.T. Barnum is known for which of the following?
A) conducting one of the first full ad campaigns
B) crafting the strategy of advertising as news
C) identifying the pulling power of headlines
D) scientifically measuring the effectiveness of advertisements
E) introducing the concept of status appeal
29) When did television commercials first come on the scene?
A) during the Great Depression
B) during World War II
C) during the 1950s
D) during the 1960s
E) during the Great Recession
30) The idea of positioning was developed in which era of the evolution of advertising?
A) the Early Age of Print
B) the Early Age of Agencies
C) the Scientific Era
D) the Creative Revolution
E) the Era of Accountability
courseworkresearch.com is an online academic writing platform that provides extensive assistance to graduate school students as they work through their research projects, papers and dissertations. courseworkresearch.com gives students access to experienced professionals who can provide the help they need in a timely and efficient manner. The service offers a wide range of services, including editing, proofreading, formatting, researching and more that can give students the confidence they need to write the perfect paper or dissertation for their chosen subject matter.
Services Offered by courseworkresearch.com
courseworkresearch.com offers a wealth of different services designed to make research projects easier for graduate school students. These include editing, proofreading, formatting and researching services, all tailored specifically for graduate-level studies such as PhDs or Master’s degrees in any field from business administration to engineering or even psychology – all with the aim of helping busy students find success in their academics without having to sacrifice other important commitments like family time or work hours towards earning a living wage outside of college hours.
The Benefits of Using courseworkresearch.com
Using courseworkresearch.com gives you access to experts from all over the world who are highly qualified and experienced in helping graduate-level students to complete successful projects in various fields quickly and efficiently – something that would otherwise be difficult, if not impossible, given tight deadlines associated with most Ph.D./Master’s degree programs today. Moreover, using this platform makes it easier for students to keep up with multiple research tasks simultaneously since there are so many different experts available on tap at any one time – no longer will you have to put off studying one topic while focusing on another because of lack of resources! Additionally, having access to professional editors, proofreaders, but also formatters means that quality control standards aren’t sacrificed when finishing major pieces – since these individuals understand what makes up good academic writing better than anyone else and can offer guidance on how best one should go about making improvements along those lines. Finally, there is also an added cost-saving benefit associated with utilizing coursework research essays compared to hiring an independent contractor (which could potentially run into thousands depending on length/complexity).
This service allows users only pay for what students need, which tends to be much lower overall because customers pay per hour rather than project basis, thus resulting to greater financial flexibility, especially for those just starting out postgraduate studies looking to conserve some pennies here there whenever possible!