U03D1] Unit 3 Discussion 1 – Qualitative Evaluation, Data, and Measures
Read Chapter 5 in Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement . Pay close attention to question 7 on page 221.
Complete the following:
• Discuss how you would design a qualitative evaluation for improving the quality of mothers’ parenting.
o Include three different methods of finding your sample.
• Specifically discuss how you would collect the data.
• Describe how you would measure whether the quality of parenting actually improves.
Unit 3 – Program Evaluation: Qualitative Research Design
This unit focuses on qualitative evaluation design, data collection methods, and evaluating program effectiveness. Additionally, you will apply this knowledge to a real-world program evaluation.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To successfully complete this learning unit, you will be expected to:
1. Understand and analyze qualitative program evaluation design.
2. Compare and contrast experimental and quasi-experimental designs.
3. Analyze pretest-posttest designs.
4. Communicate through writing that is concise, balanced, and logically organized