SAUDI ELECTRONIC UNIVERSITY
PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is the largest retail company in the United States and has been ranked number one on the Fortune 500 Index by Fortune Magazine. Wal-Mart is the largest retail store in the United States, and is larger than any other retail chain in the world. Currently Wal-Mart operates over 4,150 retail facilities globally.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Wal-Mart provides general merchandise: family apparel, health & beauty aids, household needs, electronics, toys, fabrics, crafts, lawn & garden, jewelry and shoes. Also, the company runs a pharmacy department, Tire & Lube Express, and Photo processing center as well (www.walmart.com).
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. decided to start its operation in Saudi Arabia. The Company hired you as CEO of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Saudi.
Assignment Objectives & Requirements:
1. Explain the different types of planning for the different levels of management in Wal-Mart Stores Inc. KSA. Include the typical time frame for which each plan is created. (300 – 400 words)
2. Discuss the components of the acronym SMART in goal setting of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. KSA. (100 – 200 words)
3. Identify the strategic management process of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. KSA. (200 – 300 words)
4. Organizational culture is important for a US based company to operate in Saudi Arabia. What functions does organizational culture serve in Wal-Mart Stores Inc. KSA? (300 – 400 words)
5. In making decisions, ethical concerns need to be considered. Describe what are the ethics and laws within your Disney Land. (300 – 400 words)
6. Conclude your report. (300 – 400 words)