Sigmund Freud’s first book, The Interpretation of Dreams, was an
62. Sigmund Freud’s ideas evolved into a
method of psychotherapy that came to be known as psychoanalysis.
63. Freudian concepts were, and still are,
rejected by most empirically-oriented psychologists.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
64. Freudian concepts are still popular
among empirically-oriented psychologists.
65. The biological perspective of
psychology emphasizes bodily events and changes associated with actions, feelings, and thoughts.
66. The cognitive perspective of
psychology focuses on the social and cultural forces outside an individual.
that anxiety is due to forbidden, unconscious desires is consistent with the
that anxiety can be caused by a chemical imbalance in the body is consistent
with the biological perspective.
69. The learning perspective of psychology
is an approach that emphasizes how the environment and experiences affect a person’s actions.
70. The learning perspective of psychology
emphasizes the dynamics of unconscious motives and conflicts.
71. Learning theorists would view violence
as the result of unconscious conflicts involving aggression and sexuality.
theory that violence can be the result of having violent role models is
consistent with the learning perspective.
73. Behaviorists would agree that anxiety
is due to forbidden, unconscious desires.
74. Learning theorists would agree that
anxious people often think about the future in distorted ways.
cognitive perspective of psychology emphasizes bodily events and changes
associated with actions.