• Write a program with boolean variables to assign the values of the following boolean expressions.
• AGer each assignment statement, output the value of the boolean variable with the proper legend.
For example the output of the first expression “The value of the boolean expression i between 10 and 20 is “ true
1. “i is between 10 and 20”
2. “i is equal to 5 or 10”
3. “i is not equal to 4”
4. “A is for scores of 90 or above”
5. “ a is not equal to c and a is not equal to b”
6. “i equal to 1 and J greater than 2”
7. “x and either y or z”
So i reached to number 6 and i lost it i got confused, i would apreciate the right answer. i attached the screenshot of my work. Tell me where did i go wrong and what is the right answer?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.