Principles of Marketing
Kerin, R. A., & Hartley, S. (2018). BUSI 330 Marketing: Core (7th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Custom
Your text defines the marketing concept and the 4P’s concept.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• In your own words define and explain “marketing concept” and the “4P’s.” Provide an example of a company that uses one or both approaches.
• Define “marketing” and “sales” and explain how they are different from one another. How are they dependent upon one another?
• Does “marketing” have a function in church operations? Explain and support your answer.
Generational trends lead to distinctly different attitudes, values, and behavioral patterns that must be considered when developing a market plan.
• Identify the “generational cohorts” according to our text, and explain their differences in values and motivational factors.
• Identify an advertisement or commercial that targets only one of the generational groups. Describe the promotion in detail and identify the intended group.
Explain how the Scripture verse “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever” (Heb. 13.8) relates to the “generational cohort” discussion in the above exercise.