Describe one of the eight common ethical
guidelines for conducting research.
18. Describe one principle of critical thinking.
1. Compare and contrast two early perspectives of
psychology. Be sure to include comparisons of founders, methods, and
2. How did Pavlov and Watson’s focus on scientific
inquiry of behaviors differ from the earlier viewpoints of structuralists,
psychoanalysts, and functionalists?
3. Provide a real life example of conditioning
according to Ivan Pavlov. Be sure to label each part of your example
accordingly and be very detailed.
4. Darley and Latané (1968) studied a concept called
the bystander effect. Provide a detailed real life example of this concept and
explain how culture might be a factor.
5. Using an example of a study you might conduct, go
through all of the steps of the scientific method.
three methods typically used in psychology to test a topic such as the effects
of marijuana on GPA (grade-point average).
7. What are the basic principles of critical thinking
and how can they be used in everyday life?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.