Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
not including cover page and references
Focus: create an individual case study and apply a crisis intervention model and skills to the situation.
Instructions: you are the assigned counselor working with an individual in a crisis situation. This person should be fictional. The sections below are required
Crisis Intervention Model of choice: Richmond et al.’s (2012) Domains of De-escalation and Associated Recommendations
Instructions for Mandatory Draft of Crisis Intervention Model and Skills Paper
Make sure your paper is in APA Format and 6 – 8 pages long (not including cover page and references).
Paper focus: To create an individual case study and apply a crisis intervention model and skills to the situation.
Instructions: In this paper, you are the assigned counselor working with an individual in a crisis situation. This person should be fictional. The sections below are required to be in your paper.
Sections to be included:
1. Cover Page
2. Case Study. The client should be described with appropriate demographics (e.g., gender identity, race/ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, relationship status, employment, spiritual identification) and a brief history of the client given. The crisis that has occurred and client’s position in the crisis should be described (e.g., if it is a school shooting, is the client a student, teacher, parent, community member, etc.).
3. Description of the Crisis. Describe the crisis that has occurred. When did it occur, who was involved, how many people killed or injured, impact on the community, and local response. This is required to be based on an actual crisis (e.g., a hurricane, school shooting, war) that has been reported in the news in the last 10 years.
4. Background information on the Crisis Intervention Model to be applied. What is the
history of the model you chose? Who developed it and why? What does the research say about the efficacy of the model and when it should be applied?
5. Application of this Model to your Case Study. Describe how you would apply each
step of your chosen model to your case study. 6. Future Resources for the Client. As you are doing crisis intervention with your client,
it is unlikely you would provide on-going counseling. Describe what resources would be needed to assist in the client’s recovery and long-standing wellbeing.
7. Reference page(s)
List of Crisis Intervention Models to Choose from (and initial page it appears in your textbook; these models may be described in multiple places in your textbook):
– ABC-X (p. 15) – Double ABC-X (p. 15)
– Psychological First Aid (p. 4; more detail on p. 297) – Critical Incident Stress Management (p. 374) – Task Model of Crisis Assessment and Intervention (p. 7) – Richmond et al.’s (2012) Domains of De-escalation and Associated
Recommendations – If you would like to focus your paper on a model not listed here, please message me
in Canvas or ask during class.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question
and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since
we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do
it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist
our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the
bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section
and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of
pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account
with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment
process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.