Applying OB Theory to Solutions
The Week 5 assignment is considered a major assignment that might take more than one week to complete.
Using the same organization you identified in Week 1, critically analyze interventions for addressing organizational problems using individual OB themes. Now that you have diagnosed a set of organizational problems (in your Week 1 and Week 3 papers), consider what action steps or interventions are required; who needs to participate in those interventions; when those interventions need to occur; and how you will evaluate the effectiveness of those interventions. You should include new insights about problems and root causes that have emerged since you completed your earlier work in the class.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In preparation for your Week 5 paper, design an intervention and evaluation plan that addresses the what, who, when, and how questions noted in the previous paragraph. Consult your instructor for guidance, as needed. Focus on individual OB themes.
Imagine that you are presenting the plan to the CEO. Although actual consulting work might use a consulting report or even a presentation, for this assignment, prepare your presentation as a rigorous academic paper so that you can continue building those academic writing skills early in your doctoral program.
In your paper, address the following:
- Summarize the key details about your organization (who it is and what it does).
- Summarize your diagnosis of organizational problems, being sure to differentiate between symptoms and root causes. Focus on individual OB themes.
- Assess the consequences to the organization if interventions (solutions) to the problems are not implemented.
- Assess the potential benefits to the organization if interventions are successful.
- Justify an intervention plan (i.e., what, who, and when).
- Justify an evaluation plan (i.e., how you will know your interventions were successful).
Use appropriate academic, peer-reviewed literature to support your arguments. You may also use documentation and interviews from the organization to support your perspective.
- Complete your analysis in an 8- to 10-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Name your document SU_MGT7100_W5_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.