Preparation is key to any good research paper and presentation. Next week, you will be creating your Final Paper and Presentation. It is important to begin gathering your information and sources to fulfill this project successfully. For your Final Paper, you will be designing a training module proposal (not a full training module). The title of this training module is “The Importance of Understanding Your Learners’ Needs”. Essentially, you will be proposing the information you would include for assisting managers gain knowledge in how to meet the learning needs of their departmental employees.
In this week’s paper, you will be setting the stage to demonstrate your understanding of the psychology of learning and how it can be applied to a real-life scenario by creating a list of learning principles you may want to incorporate into your training module. The group you are hypothetically assigned to train has already been designed for you. See the “PSY331 Final Assessment Scenario”.
Although the Final Paper requires you to apply five principles to your training, that you feel will best meet your diverse learners’ needs, you will include a minimum of seven principles in this assignment that will provide you with options for your final design. The principles you choose may be from the following areas of learning psychology: behaviorism, cognitivism, constructivism, or humanism. Be sure to review the Final Paper instructions in Week Five for further guidance. You will also include five content areas that you would want to include in a training such as this.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this assignment, you will be evaluating the different types of learning, which are indicated in the scenario for the final assignment, and then list what content you intend to include in your training, based on their needs.
Your paper must include the following:
- an explanation of Behaviorism, Cognitivism, Constructivism, and Humanism (one to two paragraphs each.)
- a description of seven areas of content (principles of learning) that you feel are the most important when teaching others about the importance of meeting leaner needs
- Will you include information about multiple Intelligences or Emotional Intelligences?
- Will you include how scaffolding differs from person to person?
- What do you think is the most important?
- Demonstrate your understanding of these principles by describing how they are important in creating effective learning.
- a description of seven strategies, based on theory, that you will include in your own training module to ensure learning success by the group of individuals you are wanting to train (will you use repetition based on Behaviorism? Will you use motivational rewards based on humanism?).
- Analyze how learning and learning theory may affect this situation by listing seven possible strategies you might use in this training scenario and supporting their application through theoretical explanations.
- an explanation about why you would use each strategy based on theory and each content matter based on importance (in your opinion).
To complete this successfully, also apply your research skills to this content by synthesizing supporting evidence from at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library that defend these strategies as the best options for your training.
Be sure to review the Final Paper instructions in Week Five for further guidance.
Writing the “Applying Learning Theory to Life” Paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (excluding title page and references) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- The title page must include the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that introduces what you will be outlining in your paper.
- Must critically address each element of the paper. For assistance with the critical thinking portion of the written assignment, please see the information included on the Critical Thinking Community website.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms the proposed training module and the content and strategies chosen.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, all of which must come from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.