PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES IN THE PR3 THE PEOPLE PORTFOLIO DOCUMENT!!!!
****** USE THE POWERPOINT TO HELP WITH THE REPORT*****
The final report is narrative writing as opposed to bullet points. Each section (see below) should also
have an introduction, findings, and conclusion with transitions between paragraphs.
FINAL PEOPLE PORTFOLIO
1. Cover sheet w title, image
2. Introduction: Describe the Yard. Include what it says about itself—what it’s supposed to
be for the community
3. Methods: Observation, mapping, demographic & survey research
4. Data: Maps, photos, diagrams, etc. with some description & titles
5. Findings: What did you learn about the place? Support your claims by referencing
6. Summary/ Reflection: Short summary + reflection on what aspects of the course changed how
you “see” a landscape—give examples.
7. APA 7 References: Min. 5 research references re: the Yard, List of Illustrations (if not your
own). Use a note-unless otherwise referenced, all images are by the author.
RESEARCH about The Yard
A. Use at least 5 sources for your bibliography. Search for local newspapers, websites, or blog entries
about The Yard. Is there relevant historical information? What story does The Yard tell about itself?
You can also search for information about people you see in your place. For instance, if you see signs
of homelessness, you research this topic in New Brunswick. Perhaps there are closed stores
adjacent to The Yard, and you could investigate why stores have been closing which could impact
how people use this place.
What implications does your research have for your report? Prepare a section for your paper that
summarizes your findings. Make in-text citations.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now