You have been requested to create a write-up for those who are going abroad to help them with their transition.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Review the presentation you completed in the previous Module 02 Lab. What training differentiators would you need to add or alter to address travel abroad? What are some other ideas that might need to be implemented to ensure that the new employee’s needs are being met? Review the following resources in considering some of the concerns in the country you chose:
You are required to write a brief 1-2 paper in which you:
- Discuss cultural awareness issues that need U.S. staff need to be conscious of to ensure successful transition into the country chosen.
- Discuss various traditions, economics, etc., that the U.S. staff needs to be aware of in order to successfully work with the local staff.
- Discuss what types of training you would provide both U.S. Staff and the local staff in ensure a smooth working platform.
- Discuss what type of training would be needed to be considered for security-specific needs for the local staff.
Notes on submission:
- Use at least three (3) quality resources as references in this assignment. Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.