How to successfully complete this lab exercise
To successfully complete this lab exercise, just follow these steps:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Read the introduction
- Complete the pre-lab activity
- Download and read the lab answer sheet and the Excel Workbook
- Perform all activities and answer all questions in the lab report
- Check the formatting of the report
- Create a PDF file of the Report
- Submit the PDF file AND the complete Excel Workbook (do not convert to PDF) with all graphs and tables in the assignment drop box
IntroductionHave you ever wondered how far it is to the Pleiades? It is a local star cluster with hundreds of stars but very well visible to the naked eye. Associated with it is a mythology about seven sisters guarded by their parents. The distance to the Pleiades can be used as a step to calibrate the cosmic distance ladder. In this lab you will learn two different ways to determine the distance to this famous star cluster.
The post Have you ever wondered how far it is to the Pleiades? first appeared on courseworkresearch.