Global Health Burden of Disease Paper
1. Go to the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation Global Burden of Disease database
(http://www.healthmetricsandevaluation.org/gbd/country-profiles ) and identify three main causes of premature death in
2009 in a low- or middle-income country.
2. Additionally, identify which of the three causes of premature death led to the largest number of years of life lost (YLL) in
3. Research which three causes of premature death led to the largest number of years of life lost (YLL) in 2019.
4. Analyze and discuss any trends that you have identified in the 2009 and 2019 data sets. See here for information on the
meaning of YLL: http://www.who.int/whosis/whostat2006YearsOfLifeLost.pdf .
5. Look up data for two neighboring countries. What do these two countries have in common with your country, especially in
relation to the health system and socioeconomic development?
6. Discuss how these trends compare with the trend in your country. Suggest potential reasons for the differences or similarities
in the rate of change for the conditions between 2009 and 2019 in all three countries.
7. Identify the potential biases or issues within the data that could confound comparisons. Explain your reasoning.
8. Address ways in which leadership initiatives could be developed to address the burden of disease and any ethical or moral
dilemmas that may arise and how to address those issues.
9. Provide references to all sources in APA (in-text citations, title page, reference page) in at least 3-5 pages. Please nothat
inserting graphs or tables do not count towards the written page requirements.
The post Global Health Burden of Disease Paper
1. Go to the Institute for Health Metrics appeared first on essaysclick.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now