Locate an article (news or academic) about factors negatively affecting human health
Some examples of factors to consider:
• Chemicals in our food, and other consumer goods
• Agricultural practices
• Air or water pollution
• Climate change
• Work/life balance, etc.
Provide an overview of the article detailing how these factors are affecting the health of people. (20 pts)
After you’ve provided an overview of the article, and its main points:
Perspective and key terms: (50 pts)
• Incorporate one of the three main sociological perspectives: (conflict, functionalism, or symbolic interactionism) to further analyze the source of the problem, and effects. Examples from the reading should be linked to the perspective for clarity (20 pts)
• Incorporate a minimum of three terms from the textbook (you may use any information from the textbook, which may require reading ahead). Examples from the reading should be linked to the terms for clarity (30 pts)
Other Grading Criteria
• Define, cite, and reference: (15 pts)
◦ Perspective/Terms should be clearly aligned with the topic and defined according to the textbook,
◦ In-text citations are ASA formatted. Should have a minimum of five citations: one for article, one for perspective, and three for terms.
◦ Reference page is included at end of paper. References are ASA formatted. Should have a minimum of two references: one for article, and one for textbook
• Formatting of Paper (15 pts)
◦ Paper is 4-5 pgs in length, no less/no more (NOTE: less than 4 full pages will not be graded).
◦ Include cover page with name, date
◦ Double-spaced, 12 pt. font (Times New Roman, Ariel, or similar style), 1″ margins on all sides
◦ Convert document to PDF and upload to Canvas by 2:50 PM, May 5th
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now