Compose a Final Paper that analyzes issues regarding management training in law enforcement which have been addressed throughout the course. For this paper, analyze the impact that three of the topics listed below, has on a law enforcement organization: Consent Decrees, Purpose of Field Training, Firearms Training
Then, address how the three selected topics:
- Affect training, liability, capabilities, personnel, and community relations.
- Apply effectively to management training techniques.
- Improve the law enforcement organization.
- Promote skills necessary to provide well-trained officers and leadership.
- Relate to specific and relevant experiences from a past or current workplace and/or organization.
- Seek to improve the community as a whole.
The paper must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least five scholarly sources (at least three from the University of Arizona Global Campus Library) other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Writing Center, on the left navigation toolbar.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the University of Arizona Global Campus Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.