1. Access the link to the Aiken article found in the Learn section of this module. This article will provide some background information that links nurse-patient ratios to patient outcomes. The article is provided to get you started on the development of an evidence-based project (EBP).
2. Refer to the Iowa Model (available in the textbook) to serve as a guide in the development of the EBP project. Be sure to explain, in detail, how each step of the Iowa Model supports the project development.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Based on the information in the article, develop a PICO question to address the problem of a decline in patient outcomes.
4. Use the Developing a Clinical Question Template to develop the PICO: Include the PICO worksheet as a part of the assignment.
5. Include additional articles as background information to provide information for the problem areas identified. (3–4 articles)
6. Discuss the influence of Scripture on the imperative for utilizing current evidence to deliver safe and quality patient care.
The post Discuss the influence of Scripture on the imperative for utilizing current evidence to deliver safe and quality patient care. first appeared on courseworkresearch.