1. Describe Digital Literacy (how to know what is real on the web).
2. None of these people exist. What does this mean to you?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Why is Wikipedia more reliable than a paper encyclopedia?
4. How useful are crowdsources answers?
5. What are some drawbacks to crowd-sourced answers?
6. Do people generally utilize the diversity of sources on the Internet effectively?
7. How reliant are we and how reliant should we be on getting our news from social media?
8. How do humans remain vigilant when we turn over authority to computers? Have you tried to navigate without gps?
9. If models are simplifications or reality, why do we rely on them?
10. Why was this model, used by Amazon for hiring, wrong?
11. Why did Skynet declare war on the human race?
The post Describe Digital Literacy how to know what is real on the web? ?None of these people exist. What does this mean to you? Why is Wikipedia?more reliable than a paper encyclopedia? 4. first appeared on courseworkresearch.