You are about to perform a rectal examination of an older adult.
- What are the steps to examine this patient?
- Explain your rationale.
- What are some findings you can have while assessing the rectal sphincter?
- Describe the differences during the rectal examination of acute prostatitis and benign prostatic hypertrophy.
- What findings would expect on physical examination of acute prostatitis and benign prostatic hypertrophy?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in proper current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
- Jarvis, C. (2019).
- Chapter 26
- Elsevier. (n.d.). Colon and rectal cancer. Evolve: Jarvis: Physical examination & health assessment, 6th edition – Clinical reference – Health promotion guide. Elsevier.com. https://coursewareobjects.elsevier.com/objects/elr/Jarvis6e/clinicalreference_health/?ch=25