Using what you have learned from the â€œAudience Analysisâ€ discussion and the information presented in Chapter 4 of the text, you will write an audience analysis in preparation for the Final Project (due in Week 5). For this assignment, consider your intended audience and describe its profile by:
- Stating your topic from a list of choices.
- Identifying the primary audience.
- Determining the audience size and geographic distribution.
- Determining audience composition.
- Gauging your audience membersâ€™ level of understanding.
- Understanding audience expectations and preferences.
- Forecasting probable audience reaction.
Start by completing the audience analysis document. Then, summarize your findings in a 500- to 750-word audience analysis that addresses all of the elements above. At minimum, your assignment should contain at least five in-text citations. At the end of your essay, include a references page or annotated bibliography that contains a minimum of five reputable sources you will use for your Final Project (one of these entries should be your in-person interview, and another should be your textbook). It is understandable that some of the sources you use for this assignment may change as your project progresses. Your assignment should include a title page and be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center Links to an external site..
Carefully review the Grading Rubric Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.