Strategy Analysis: This is a two-part project regarding a company of the student’s choosing (within provided guidelines). The course project is an interdisciplinary “capstone project” involving an analysis of a chosen industry and an organization within that industry.
- Environmental/Industry Analysis – 20 points (due session 5)
Each student will conduct an assessment of the external factors influencing the industry that their company is a part of. (See sample outline, sections 1 – 3.
- Company Analysis Project – 25 points (due
session 10; see sample outline Sections 4 – 6).
- Organizational Vision, Mission, and/or Values (include Goals and Objectives)
- Internal Analysis: Resources & Capabilities
- Strategy assessment
- Recommendations for achieving or modifying current strategy.
To make your report stronger and credible, apply strategic planning and analysis models you have studied and researched; be sure to use external sources when appropriate and cite within the paper. See the Resource Guide in the syllabus for industry research tips.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The capstone project is a true research project and as such you are the content expert. That said the following elements must be included
1. Introduction. Perhaps say in a paragraph or two why you choose this industry/company.
2. Description of the industry-Major Players
3 General environments
4. Porters five forces model-industry analysis
5 Company Background
6 SWOT analysis
7 Business Level Strategy, Resources and capabilities
8 Core competencies
9 Value Chain
10 International Strategy
11Financial Analysis- Compare with peer group and other competitors. Note key financial trends
12 Corporate Governance- Board Power, Executive Leadership
14 Cover anything else that you think is important to your firm/industry
This is your report. We require full APA format including an Executive summary, Table of contents etc.